Monday, August 11, 2014

On Guard and Feet!

Growing up my mother had a friend that was very good at Reflexology. It was fun because she would always work on our feet and tell us what was wrong with us. She could make my nose run by just messing with my toes, a.k.a. my sinuses. Due to my experiences with her, I have always believed the feet are connected to the rest of the body (and not just by the ankles...haha).

Picture: FCO and On Guard

A while back I created a roller ball with 12 drops of On Guard and I filled the rest with fractionated coconut oil. Whenever someone in my family starts looking a little under the weather, I put my On Guard roller ball on their feet. I hear the big toe is a good place, so I always make sure to swipe the bottom of it!
Picture: Please don't judge my toe... Mama doesn't have time for a pedicure!

I think I have fought off a few illnesses by using On Guard. If it can fight off MRSA, surely it can fight off anything I pick up! I have tried using On Guard in a variety of ways and every time I fought whatever illness was coming on. One time, I was feeling awful and I thought the fastest way to get this stuff in my body is probably internally! So I read that I could put a drop of On Guard in a spoonful of honey. I love honey and thought I'm sure I won't even taste the On Guard with the honey. Well, my steady hand allowed for TWO drops to come out on my spoonful of honey. Whew! I sure could taste the On Guard and it had quite the kick. I don't think I will be doing any cooking with it, but it sure did kick the cold like symptoms I had by the next day. Due to the intense clove taste, I normally try to treat illnesses by using On Guard topically, however, I will use it internally in a heartbeat if it will give it that extra boost to get over something!
Picture: Local Honey and On Guard


Last night my son had a little runny nose, so I put On Guard on the bottom of his feet. This morning he does not have a runny nose! Maybe it is coincidence or maybe it is On Guard! All I can say is I am not willing to test the theory, sick babies are so heartbreaking.

Happy oil using! ~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment